1. Where are the Eylsian 5 Scrubs made?
Product is made in Singapore with local and international sourced natural ingredients.
2. What is the shelf life of the Elysian 5 Scrubs?
As our products have no synethic preservatives, to ensure the best quality we recommend using the product within 6-9 months from opening the seal of the tube. Product must also be stored correctly and kept away from direct heat and sunlight.
3. What if I have a nut allergy?
Our body scrub formula does contain hazelnut husks. These are safe to use on your skin without giving you a reaction.
4. Can I use Elysian 5 Coffee Scrubs while pregnant?
Yes you are able to use our scrubs while you are pregnant. All our ingredients, vitamins and essential oils are safe for pregnancy.
5. How often can I use Elysian 5 Scrubs?
Face – We recommend that you use the face scrub 2-3 times a week. It can in fact be used daily if you think your skin requires it.
Body – Can be used daily with no problems. (just not after freshly waxed or shaven skin)
6. Can I use Elysian 5 Scrub if I have sensitive skin?
Please note that you should always test a small patch before use of any product if you have sensitive skin. Please rest assured that we have made every effort to make sure our product is kind to all skin types.